Qubit Systems manufactures Aquatic Control Systems for both fresh and sea water. These systems can control pH/CO2, O2, temperature, salinity and turbidity in up to 4 different tanks, independently. Our Aquatic Control Systems are customized to the size of the tanks and the range of control parameters. Qubit Aquatic Control Systems have wide applications in aquatic research, aquaculture, aquatic respirometry studies, algal cultivation, aquatic environmental control, ocean acidification studies.
- Control of various aquatic parameters (pH/dCO2, dO2, Temp., salinity, turbidity) in up to 4 tanks
- Long term control over weeks and months possible
- PID (Proportional, Integral, Differential) digital controller
- Systems customized to user specifications according to application
- Aquatic Research
- Aquatic Respirometry Studies
- Algal Cultivation
- Ocean Acidification Research
- Environmental Control
- Up to four sensors (DO, pH, Temperature, salinity, turbidity)
- Up to four 3-way solenoid valves
- Up to four gas flow meters customized to tank volumes
- Up to 4 digital controllers
- Up to two low volume low pressure gas regulators
- 6 channel data interface and software (for data logging)
- Bubbling stones, tubing, connectors
Software: Sample Data from a hamster.
Each system can be complemented with additional sensors for monitoring of other aquatic parameters than those that are being controlled. The following sensors are available: salinity, dissolved O2, temperature, pH, dissolved CO2, turbidity. Qubit Systems can customize your Aquatic Control System for regulation of other parameters. Contact Qubit Systems for details.