The Q-G266 Flow Monitor is a gas flow monitor, ideal for measuring and tracking continuous flow rates, within the range of 0 to 1 L/min. Gas may be supplied to the unit’s stainless steel Luer input port from either a pump or pressurized source.
This Flow Monitor is an integral component of the Q-Box CO650 Plant CO2 Analysis Package and Q-Box SR1LP Soil Respiration Package, Q-Box RP1LP Low Range Respiration Package, and Q-Box HR1LP Human Respiration Package
The Q-G266 Flow Monitor is factory calibrated and measures the mass flow of gas. Specific calibration values are provided for each unit. The flow of gas can be controlled by adjusting it manually with a stainless steel needle valve on the back of the instrument.
To monitor the flow of gas Q-G266 needs to be used with a data acquisition interface (i.e. C610 LabQuest Mini) and software such as C901 Logger Pro Software, or any other data acquisition software that accepts a 0 – 5 V analog signal.
- Easy to use mass flow monitor in 0-1LPM range
- Record gas flow rate in software
- Integral component of many Q-Box Packages
- Measurements of mass flow of gas in a continuour gas stream
- Integral component of gas measuring systems such as Q-Box Packages
- power supply: 12V DC, 500mA
- flow rate range: 1 L/min
- size cm: (H x W x D: 5.5 to 9.5 x 9.5 x 17)
- weight (g): 900
- materials: metal
- operating conditions (temp 5-40C, RH 0-95%, Press <25 PSI
- warranty: 1years