The Q-G267 Flow Monitor and Gas Pump is a mass flow meter and a gas pump in one instrument. The gas pump supplies gas to the flow monitor for measuring and tracking of continuous flow rates within the range of 0 to 1 L/min. Gas flow can be adjusted manually with 2 needle valves on the back of the instrument. The analog signal from the flow monitor is delivered to a data interface and displayed in software.
The Q-G267 flow monitor is factory calibrated and measures the mass flow of gas. Specific calibration is provided in the software to convert voltage readings to flow rate in ml of gas per min. The flow of gas can be controlled by manually adjusting two needle valves on the back of the instrument.
The Q-G267 Flow Monitor and Pump is an integral component of the Q-Box NF1LP Nitrogen Fixation package where it is used to sub-sample gas from a pot that houses the nodulated root.
- Simple operation
- Two valve adjustments of “in” and “out” gas flow
- 1LPM max flow (no load)
- Analog output 0-5V for flow measurement
- Flow rate calibrated in software
- Delivery of gas to various analyzers and measurement of gas flow
- Delivery of gas to algal cultures
- Delivery of gas in aquaculture
- Essential component of Q-Box Packages
- power supply: 12V DC, 500mA
- flow rate range: 0-1L/min
- Max pressure 1.8 PSIG
- Max vacuum 3.7” HG
- size cm: (H x W x D: 5.5 to 9.5 x 9.5 x 17)
- weight (g): 1200
- materials: metal
- operating conditions (temp 5-40C, RH 10-90%, Pressure <25 PSI)
- warranty: 1years