The G262 Blow Off Valve is used to maintain a constant back pressure on the gas delivery system such as Gas Mixing System. The blow off gas pressure is set above the Pressure Regulator’s level and a small amount of gas is constantly blowing off (venting). The flow rate of gas from the gas mixing system is set slightly above the total common manifold flow rate to maintain the G262 Blow Off and Pressure Regulator’s settings.
To set constant flow rate to several devices, via a common manifold using needle valves or rotameters, a constant pressure is required at the manifold. This constant pressure is achieved with the use of the G262 Blow Off valve. When the G262 is used changes to flow rate at one rotameter, will not affect flow rates at other.
- Simple operation
- Clear, easy to read display
- Essential component of a Gas Mixing System used to deliver gas to multiple sinks
- Gas Mixing Systems
- Gas control Systems
- Gas Analysis Systems
- Pressure gauge displays PSI, Kpa
- Size (h/w/l) cm: 9.5/9.0/14.5
- Weight (g): 450
- Materials: aluminum base, plastic (black