C610 LabQuest Mini is a powerful, affordable, and easy-to-use sensor data acquisition interface for computer-based data collection with a PC or Macintosh computer. C610 LabQuest Mini works with C901 LoggerPro software and collects data from any of the Qubit sensors with a 100 kHz sampling rate. C610 LabQuest Mini can also be used in conjunction with a digital control unit (DCU) for the control of instruments or sensors (on/off).
This fast sampling, small and easy-to-use data interface is ideal for use with all Qubit Sensors. It is an integral part of our Q-Box research and teaching packages.
- 100 kHz maximum sampling rate
- Five sensor ports (3 Analog and 2 digital)
- Compatible with Logger Pro Software (data collection, graphing, display and analysis)
- Logger Lite software (included) allows collecting, graphing and simple analysis of data
- Logging of data from all of Qubit Sensors and packages
- Digital control of Aquatic Control Systems via DCU
- Control of Gas Switching Systems (multiplexing) via DCU
- Control of water flow in Q-Box Aquatic Respirometry System via DCU
- Computer connection: USB 2.0 Full Speed
- Maximum sampling rate: 100,000 samples per second
- Analog inputs: 3
- Digital inputs: 2
- Size: 10.5 x 8.5 x 2.6 cm
- Warranty: 5 years