S108 Absolute O2 Analyzer is the most flexible, accurate and affordable oxygen analyzer on the market. It uses a fuel cell sensor that operates at ambient temperature unlike power hungry zirconium sensors that require an on-board furnace. The sensor incorporates acid electrolyte and teflon diffusion membrane. Measurements of pO2 are precise across the entire range from 0% to 100%.
For animal and human respirometry, the S108 Absolute O2 Analyzer can be used with our S158 CO2 Analyzer to measure respiratory quotient. For respirometry in smaller or less active organisms, it may be configured in a stop flow or closed gas exchange system. Calibration is easy. All you need is dry ambient air (use a N2 zero gas for most stringent measurements). Linearity is maintained across the entire dynamic range. We recommend using S108 with our C901 Logger Pro Software or other data acquisition software.
- Switchable ranges of 0-25% and 0-100% O2
- Integrated pressure sensor and correction of signal
- Integrated gas pump
- Analog outputs 0-5 V for O2 and P
- Response time (90%) 12 sec
- O2 output displayed in % or kPa
- Pressure output displayed (kPa)
- Optional battery pack for field use
- Built in temperature control and compensation
- Weatherproof case
- Stand alone use or with software