S158 CO2 Analyzer is a single channel non-dispersive infrared CO2 analyzer that measures CO2 in 0 to 10% range with better than 0.01% accuracy. It is ideal for CO2 exchange measurements in larger or more active animals and in situations where high CO2 fluxes may occur, such as fermentation processes.
The S158 shares the same infrared technology and modular design as the S157 CO2 Analyzer. The analyzer may be used in a flow-through gas exchange configuration for instantaneous and continuous measurements of CO2 exchange. It can also be used in an injection mode when injection septum is employed for detection of CO2 levels in gas samples collected earlier. The S158 may also be used as part of Qubit Systems’ CO2 control system for regulating pCO2 in growth cabinet or part of our Q-DCO2 system for measurements of dissolved CO2 levels in liquid. The S158 may be manufactured with a built in gas pump (S158-P) or with built in gas pump and Flow Monitor (S158-PF). The S158 CO2 analyzer can be used with our data acquisition interface and software C901 Logger Pro) or other systems.
- Switchable ranges of 0 – 5% and 0 – 10% CO2
- 0.01% CO2 on digital display, better resolution in software.
- Non-dispersive infrared technology
- Modulated infrared light source = no moving parts
- 0 – 5 V analog output at both range settings
- Optional battery pack for field use
- Optional built in gas pump and Flow Monitor
- Compact and portable
- Weatherproof case