SpectraPen Mini Z830 is a small, portable and affordable calibrated spectroradiometer and quantum light meter, which is controlled via mobile application. The SpectraPen Mini measures light intensity and spectral quality and is calibrated for visible light in the range from 340 to 850 nm. The SpectraPen Mini is ideal as a multi-purpose instrument for research, industrial and agricultural applications.
The SpectraPen Mini Z830 has been designed to operate indoor or outdoor for measurements of light intensity and spectral quality. The SpectraPen Mini is controlled via mobile application called SpectraPen available on Google Play. The communication with an android device is via low energy Bluetooth module. Rechargable Li-ion battery powers this device.
- Small, portable and affordable spectroradiometer
- Quantum light meter
- Measurement of irradiance in radiometric or photometric units
- Li-ion battery operation
- Control and data acquisition via mobile app
- Communication via Bluetooth with Android device
- Calibrated for visible light in the range from 340 to 850 nm
- Splash-proof construction